Most people think of mass finishing as being for simple deburring of parts in bulk with an automated method. These processes actually have many more uses that add value to parts
Above: Isotropic Micro-Finishing Photography by Mark Riley, BV ProductsDave Davidson – Deburring/Finishing Specialist
email@example.com | 509.230.6821 | http://dryfinish.wordpress.comFree Sample Processing | Contract Finishing | Turn-Key Systems
1. Deburring and radiusing of machined steel components.
2. Deflashing zinc, aluminum or magnesium die castings.
3. Deburring and edge-contour of powdered (sintered) metal parts
4. Deburring of any punched, sheared, or formed (bent) metal
5. Washing oil off of screw machine parts. or dry processing of…
View original post 735 more words